Dr Thaer Sabri, EMA CEO was representing the EMA in a debate about the impact of new market entrants.
Subject: Retail banking leaders met again at the 13th annual Adam Smith Conferences’ Forum.
Now more than ever it is important to gather and brainstorm the how and what to do in the current economic situation.
- How are banks’ strategies changing, and how have they changed already due to geopolitics, sanctions and the economic uncertainty?
- Which client segments will grow? and Which product has the most potential?
- How to cut costs but at the same time build the life-long partnerships with clients and their families?
- What new cost-cutting solutions must banks implement to remain profitable and to resist external macroeconomic shocks?
- How to build life-long partnerships with clients and their families?
These were the questions on top of Russian Retail Banking Forums’ agenda.
Dr Thaer Sabri, the EMA Chief Executive was a speaker at the Russian Retail Banking Forum and did present the hot topic: “EU model of evolving industry and regulation – which key provisions have enabled business and changed the landscape?”
THREE UNMISSABLE FEATURES OF 2015 FORUM:
- ROUNDTABLES with the industry leaders join the leading bank CEOs at a roundtable in the audience and learn how they are adapting to crisis environment, maintaining revenue growth and growing customer base
- NEW TOPIC Business Optimisation Summit Learn how to introduce a retail division with the aim of optimising the entire business
- HOT TOPIC: Digital strategy of the bank. On stage discussion with most popular on-line banks in Russia including Svyatoslav Ostrovskiy, Director, Bank XXI, Sberbank
Last year the Forum was attended by 250+ executives from:
ACI Worldwide CIS ● Alfa Bank ● Absolut Bank ● Alico ● Bank of Moscow ● BelGazPromBank ● Companion ● Credit Europe Bank ● Delta Bank ● Equifax Credit Services ● Eurogiro ● Gazprombank ● Google Ireland Ltd ● Home Credit & Finance Bank ● Investtorgbank ● KIT Finance Investment Bank ● MTS Bank ● Petrocommerce Bank ● Perm Financial & Investment Group ● Promsvayzbank ● Rosbank ● Rossgosstrakh ● Saint Petersburg Bank ● Sberbank ● Sovcombank ● Svyaz Bank ● Temirbank ● Toyota Bank ● UBRD ● Universal Electronic Card ● Uraltransbank ● VISA Payment Systems ● Vostochny Express Bank ● VTB24 ● Wallet One ● Western Union ● Zapadny Bank ● Zenit Bank