*Update – this event will now take place as a series of webinars. The information below has been updated accordingly.*
Thaer Sabri, CEO of the EMA, will be joining two webinars at the Payment Systems Regulation and Innovation Summit, held online by the City & Financial Global on 3-5 June 2020.
This series comprises five webinars, which will cover all aspects of payments innovations, including the regulatory framework, in the context of the new challenges brought on by the current global crisis.
Issues to be covered include:
- WEBINAR ONE: CROSS-BORDER PAYMENT SYSTEMS: A REGULATORY OVERVIEW
- WEBINAR TWO: PROMOTING FINANCIAL INCLUSION WITH OPEN BANKING
- WEBINAR THREE: THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON PAYMENTS SECURITY
- WEBINAR FOUR: NON-TRADITIONAL PAYMENTS BEST PRACTICE
- WEBINAR FIVE: PAYMENT TECH AND THE EVOLUTION OF THE PAYMENTS LANDSCAPE
As a contact of the EMA, you are able to claim a 20% discount. To claim your discount, use code: PAYUK1EMA
For more details and to book your ticket, visit the event website.